Upstart Your Career For Free
Unlock your potential in the tech industry with our free Australia-Wide, two-part Digital Operations Bootcamp Cadetship, designed specifically for Indigenous people. This program is perfect for those with basic computer skills who want to improve their proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The FREE OF CHARGE Digital Operations
Bootcamp (Indigenous) offers an entry-level insight into the ICT sector. The Bootcamp consists of 3 Microsoft Office Certifications and 6 Units of the nationally recognised qualification of ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology.
At the completion of the Bootcamp, successful graduates may have the opportunity to participate in a 12-weeks paid cadetship learning experience with one of Goanna’s trusted industry partners.
12 Weeks Bootcamp
Designed for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, this program empowers students to cross the digital divide and become job ready in 12- weeks.
This program combines six units of the ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology with Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Industry Certifications, ensuring graduates are immediately job-ready. Cadets will gain proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, while earning three Microsoft Office certifications and developing essential financial literacy, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Conditional Paid Cadetship
Upon successfully completing the Bootcamp, you may have the opportunity to participate in a 12-weeks paid cadetship learning experience with one of Goanna’s trusted industry partners.
Please note that securing a position in the cadetship is not guaranteed and is subject to factors such as market demand, student performance, and availability of positions.
12 week intensive course
Bootcamp style education is practical, hands on project-based and is proven to maximise learning outcomes
This course offers the opportunity to earn 3 Microsoft Industry Certifications
Nationally Recognised Training
6 Nationally Recognised Units Of Competency
Education Designed to Foster Employment Opportunities
Goanna Education is committed to supporting students fulfill their career ambitions. We offer career pathway support in connecting you with possible future employers in the IT sector. Upon successful completion of this Bootcamp, graduates will have the following employment prospects*:
- Help Desk Support
- Office Juniors
- Administration Support
- Personal Assistant
- Front Desk/ Receptionist
*employment outcomes are not guaranteed
After completing the Bootcamp, successful graduates can also continue their educational journey through the following pathways:
- Completion of the ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology
(with 50% of the qualification already attained in the Bootcamp)
- ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology
- ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology
- ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology
Offering students the opportunity to study units that may contribute to a nationally recognised qualifications as well as industry recognised certifications upon successful completion of the program. Students have the opportunity to earn;
3 Microsoft Office certifications
6 units of ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology
Register Your Interest
Digital Operaitons Bootcamp (Indigenous)
The delivery mode is by live, online, trainer facilitated virtual classroom learning.
The program starts with a 12-week intensive Bootcamp that covers various aspects of digital operations and offers the chance to earn several industry certificates. Upon successfully completing the Bootcamp, you may have the opportunity to participate in a 12-weeks paid cadetship learning experience with one of Goanna's trusted industry partners. Please note that securing a position in the cadetship is not guaranteed and is subject to factors such as market demand, student performance, and availability of positions.
This Program is an intensive Bootcamp of 12 weeks full-time study
A comfortable workstation including an ergonomic desk and chair is required. There are minimal information technology requirements to optimally access the online learning system and resources:
- A modern computer/laptop
- RAM: Minimum: 4 GB; Recommended: 8 GB
- Processor: Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.6 GHz; Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Hard disk: Minimum: 50 GB+
- Webcam and microphone
- Internet access (Broadband or higher)
- A modern Web Browser (e.g. latest version of Google Chrome, etc).
- Microsoft Windows 10 equivalent or higher
- Minimum student software requirements are:
- Microsoft Word 2010 or higher
- Microsoft Project 2010 or higher
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 or higher
- Some modules may have additional software requirements
- Any PDF reader
- Holding Australian citizenship
- Identifying as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Achieving satisfactory results in Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment, including Learning, Reading, Writing, Oral Communication (ACSF Level 2), and Numeracy (ACSF Level 2)
- Having completed Australian Year 10 or equivalent
- Undertaking pre-screening activities to determine course suitability
- Possessing basic computer literacy, including the ability to navigate around a computer, use Google, and virtual conferencing programs
- Completing a final interview to assess overall suitability for the program
- Being available full-time for the duration of the program.
Cadets will not be required to pay any fees during the entire program.
No pre-requisites apply to this qualification. You may enter into this qualification with limited or no vocational experience and without a lower level qualification.
Fill out the form below to register your interest.
Fields marked with an * are required.