12 Weeks Full Time
100% virtual live training
Monday through Friday – 40 hours a week
100% Free of Charge.
Starts date: March 2023
Goanna Education is an official Salesforce Authorised Training Partner
What is Salesforces?
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM software that helps businesses manage their customer interactions, sales, marketing, and customer service operations. It’s highly customizable and used globally. The platform tracks customer interactions across various channels and offers lead and opportunity management, marketing automation, analytics, and collaboration tools.
Salesforce is a popular and widely used CRM software, which means there is a high demand for professionals with Salesforce skills.
Salesforce is a highly customizable platform that allows businesses to tailor the software to their specific needs. By learning Salesforce, individuals can gain valuable skills in software customization, which is a valuable asset in the job market.
Salesforce is a cloud-based platform, which means individuals can gain experience working with modern, cloud-based technologies. This experience can be valuable in a range of tech roles and can give individuals a competitive advantage.
Salesforce offers a range of integrated applications, which means that individuals can gain experience working with a variety of software solutions. This experience can be valuable in a range of tech roles.
About the Bootcamp
The Salesforce Bootcamp combines the knowledge and skills to become a Salesforce Administrator and Developer professional with 4 nationally recognised Units of Competency from the ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology.
Gain the skills for the in-demand customer success platform, designed to help companies sell, service, market, analyse and connect with their customers.
Graduates from the Bootcamp are prepared for careers such as:
- Junior Salesforce Administrator
- Junior Business Analyst – Salesforce
- Junior Salesforce Developer.
*employment outcomes are not guaranteed
Along the way, you will also have the opportunity to earn 2 industry-respected Salesforce certifications designed to give you the credentials to build a career.
Goanna Education will prepare you for the Salesforce Administrator certificate, teaching you how to solve business problems by customizing the Salesforce Platform. You will learn to build, configure, and automate technology solutions to deliver business value. Our program will teach you how to best understand how to make the platform work for your company’s goals.
Core concepts taught will include supporting users, managing data, maintaining security standards, and delivering actionable analytics. We will also teach you how to maintain the platform and stay updated on its new tools, capabilities, and updates.
In summary, our program will prepare you for the Salesforce Administrator certificate, providing you with the essential skills needed to excel in configuring and managing Salesforce. Achieving this certification will give you a competitive edge in the job market and open up numerous opportunities in the field of CRM.
Salesforce App Builder
Goanna Education will prepare you for the DEX-403 Declarative Development for Platform App Builders in Lightning Experience Certification. This class is ideal for developers who are new to Salesforce and want to gain declarative development skills. This is a great foundational class for anyone looking to earn their Salesforce App Builder credential.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Build and customize multi-user Salesforce applications
- Create custom objects
- Manage your data and create validation rules
- Customize the user interface
- Make pages dynamic using Lightning App Builder
- Automate business processes with flows, Process Builder, workflows, and approval processes.
The delivery mode is a blend of real-time virtual (synchronous online learning) facilitated by one of Goanna's experienced trainers and self-paced learning which will be required to be completed outside of the virtual classroom.
The Salesforce Bootcamp is an intensive training program that equips individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to become a certified Salesforce Developer and Administrator professional. The program also offers six nationally recognized Units of Competency from the ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology, ensuring a well-rounded education in this field.
The course is designed to provide learners with the skills required to work with the popular customer success platform.
Participants will also have the opportunity to sit for two Salesforce industry certifications - Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer .
The program emphasizes hands-on learning, collaboration, and practical training to ensure that graduates have the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
Upon completion, eligible graduates will receive a Statement of Attainment with six units of Competency from the ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology.
Goanna will assist eligible graduates in finding potential employers to apply their newly acquired skills.
This course has a 18 week full-time study workload of 40 hours per week including virtual classroom sessions.
Due to the intensive nature of the Bootcamp, it is not feasible to enroll in this course while maintaining a full-time job.
*excluding break and holiday periods
A comfortable workstation including an ergonomic desk and chair is required. There are minimal information technology requirements to optimally access the online learning system and resources:
- A modern computer/laptop
- RAM: Minimum: 4 GB; Recommended: 8 GB
- Processor: Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.6 GHz; Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Hard disk: Minimum: 50 GB+
- Webcam and microphone
- Internet access (Broadband or higher)
- A modern Web Browser (e.g. latest version of Google Chrome, etc).
- Microsoft Windows 10 equivalent or higher
- Minimum student software requirements are:
- Microsoft Word 2010 or higher
- Microsoft Project 2010 or higher
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 or higher
- Some modules may have additional software requirements
- Any PDF reader
- Other Free software applications will be required to be downloaded in order to complete some of the activities within the program. Goanna Education Trainers will provide information for these applications when applicable.
Goanna Education requires candidates to meet some entry requirements prior to enrolment to ensure that candidates have the required skills and knowledge to successfully complete the qualification at this level.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have completed Australian Year 10 or equivalent or above.
- Achieve a satisfactory result in a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment.
- Complete Pre-enrolment activities which includes :
- Pre-screening by Hudsons to determine if this is the right course for the candidate.
- Must have a moderate level of computer literacy (Candidates may be required to qualify for a separate computer literacy test)
- A learner intake Assessment to determine their ability to successfully participate and complete the program.
- An interview on their overall suitability for this program
The training fee for this program is $0 for eligible candidates. Please see the entry requirements on the next page for further details on this.
How to Apply
Phone: 1300 402 582
Goanna Education is an official Salesforce Authorised Training Partner
(RTO Code: 45707)